We believe our employees are a key reason for our success, and the success of our clientele. After all, we’re in the ’employee’ business. We value the collective strength and knowledge of our employees. In that sense, we look for individuals who want to succeed, who want to grow and make a positive difference in the businesses of our valued clientele through our leading outsourced HR consultancy.
We offer a wide range of employment opportunities in a business casual environment, along with competitive salaries and benefits, at our Corporate Office in Cincinnati, OH and in our Regional Offices throughout the United States.
Sheakley’s employee benefits rank in the top five percent in the Cincinnati area for having one of the richest benefits packages when compared to other organizations our size.
The Sheakley Group is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join their team! The Inside Sales Representative is to prospect and close deals over the phone, as well as set First Time Appointments (FTA’s) for the Ohio and National Outside Sales Teams.
Principal Duties, Responsibilities & Performance Requirements:
- Generate sales via telephone and email
- Attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual quota set by management team
- Develop and maintain opportunity pipeline of 3-4x quota
- Maintain forecast in CRM with accuracy of 90% or higher
- Post client and prospect notes in CRM system
- Manage data base and territory of clients and prospects
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 1-3 years of Inside Sales experience strongly preferred
Skills, Specialized Knowledge and Abilities:
- Experience selling in a business to business environment over the phone preferred
- Excellent phone etiquette skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment making 75 or more outbound calls per day
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, strong ability to multi-task and handle multiple accounts at the same time
- Open minded and coachable
- Ability to problem solve
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to work without direct supervision and demonstrate initiative
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Experience in Microsoft Office products and CRM’s such as SalesForce preferred
Rewards and Benefits:
- Achieving 100% of Sales Quota and appointment setting revenue goal qualifies you for the Presidents Club in a given sales year.
- Base pay plus uncapped commissions
- Advancement and growth opportunities
Physical & Mental Demands
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to make phone calls for long periods of time, 75 or more outbound calls per day
- Must be able to accept and/or overcome rejection from prospecting
- Carry up to 10 pounds, file, lift and reach
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
If you are interested in applying for this position click the link below.
or email your resume to email@example.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY: It is our policy to seek and employ the best qualified personnel and to provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees, including upgrading, promoting and training and to administer these activities in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by law.