We believe our employees are a key reason for our success, and the success of our clientele. After all, we’re in the ’employee’ business. We value the collective strength and knowledge of our employees. In that sense, we look for individuals who want to succeed, who want to grow and make a positive difference in the businesses of our valued clientele through our leading outsourced HR consultancy.
We offer a wide range of employment opportunities in a business casual environment, along with competitive salaries and benefits, at our Corporate Office in Cincinnati, OH and in our Regional Offices throughout the United States.
Sheakley’s employee benefits rank in the top five percent in the Cincinnati area for having one of the richest benefits packages when compared to other organizations our size.
The Product Marketing Manager leads many areas of the Sheakley marketing strategy including targeting, messaging, product roadmap and partnerships. You’ll fill a key role within a growing business in the HR and financial services industry.
We’ve recently expanded the role of Corporate Growth and Marketing within Sheakley. Therefore, we’re expanding the team and implementing new marketing and sales strategies and technologies so we can excel at what we do. Sheakley is a terrific place for professionals looking to further grow in their careers. This is a unique opportunity to be a key part of a growing company and a dynamic team.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive awareness and opportunity creation for Sheakley products and services
- Lead our targeting strategy to ensure we’re sending the most relevant message to each target audience
- Develop key marketing messages for various promotional content in support of the overall marketing plan and growth objectives
- Develop marketing plans for key partnerships and manage execution
- In coordination with our business unit leaders, develop and maintain our product strategy roadmap and needed product marketing plans
- Oversee product launches to ensure maximum impact and awareness
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing and/or sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business; or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Workers’ Compensation insurance in Ohio
- Experience in direct marketing (e.g. email, direct mail)
- Experience working closely with marketing and sales teams
- Track record of successful project management
- Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation systems preferred
- Results oriented team member who has energy for being revenue focused
- Must have a passion for creating and executing marketing initiatives including the ability to orchestrate every detail and then measure results
- Commitment to excellence
- Ability to work effectively with team members at every organization level
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with clarity and conviction – both orally and in writing
- Strong problem solving and reasoning abilities
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that encourages accountability and transparency
- Willingness to listen to and appreciate alternative viewpoints
- Outgoing personality, self-motivated
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY: It is our policy to seek and employ the best qualified personnel and to provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees, including upgrading, promoting and training and to administer these activities in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by law.