We believe our employees are a key reason for our success, and the success of our clientele. After all, we’re in the ’employee’ business. We value the collective strength and knowledge of our employees. In that sense, we look for individuals who want to succeed, who want to grow and make a positive difference in the businesses of our valued clientele through our leading outsourced HR consultancy.
We offer a wide range of employment opportunities in a business casual environment, along with competitive salaries and benefits, at our Corporate Office in Cincinnati, OH and in our Regional Offices throughout the United States.
Sheakley’s employee benefits rank in the top five percent in the Cincinnati area for having one of the richest benefits packages when compared to other organizations our size.
Sheakley is currently looking for an Major Market Payroll Sales Representative in the Northeastern Ohio area. Major Market Payroll Sales Representative needs to be someone who can prospect aggressively, identify value-added opportunities and sell solutions for complex human resources needs.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage sales presentations with business owners
- Work with current Sheakley partners, such as the Better Business Bureau
- Maintain positive client relationships
- Develop new referral channels including with CPA’s, Banks and Networking Associations
- Complete required sales paperwork in a timely manner and finalize new client contracts
- Accomplish sales goals established by management
- Travel throughout the market area
- Guaranteed base plus commissions and bonus
- Uncapped commission & bonus
- Vehicle allowance
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Generous 401(k) match
Education and Experience
- Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience with a history of success in closing consulting deals, preferably in the Payroll Industry
- “PSS – Profession Selling Skills” Knowledge Preferred
- Excellent communication, organizational and computer skills a must
- A desire to earn an exceptional income
- A solid work ethic
- Experience with selling to small to medium size companies a plus
- Very professional/Team player attitude
- Successful consultative/solution seller with a stable sales track record
- Aggressive prospecting ability for new business
- Experience in selling intangible products or a complex sale
- A winning attitude
- A desire to further your independence
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and a reliable vehicle
Skills, Specialized Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Open minded and coach-able
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel
- Ability to problem solve
- Organization, attention to detail, flexibility and strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to work without direct supervision and demonstrate considerable initiative
Physical & Mental Demands
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to make phone calls for long periods of time
- Must be able to accept rejection from contacts
- Carry up to 10 pounds, file, lift, and reach
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY: It is our policy to seek and employ the best qualified personnel and to provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees, including upgrading, promoting and training and to administer these activities in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by law.