The main responsibility of this position is to assist the safety team by educating and engaging in safety products and services to foster sales growth.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contacts prospective and existing clients for Drug & Alcohol program participation.
- Manage incoming contracts and make initial calls to clients.
- Distribute monthly email blasts to clients via electronic and postal methods.
- Provide daily customer service to existing client base.
- Assist employers with the implementation of BWC programs.
- Develop key listings of prospective Drug & Alcohol program employers.
- Seek creative alternatives to support team sales goals.
- Make ongoing suggestions to improve operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of a High School education or equivalent experience. Strong telemarketing, collections, sales and customer service background.
- 1-year prior administrative experience.
- Workers’ Compensation experience preferred.
- Strong telemarketing/sales background.
- Goal oriented.
- Incentive sales driven personality.
Skills, Specialized Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to type 40 WPM with accuracy/data entry skills, both accurate and efficient.
- Able to perform at high levels of efficiency in a fast paced production environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Organization, attention to detail, flexibility and strong ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment without direct supervision.
- Effectively work with others to build consensus and rapport.
- Ability to lift, reach and carry up to 25 pounds.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY: It is our policy to seek and employ the best qualified personnel and to provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees, including upgrading, promoting and training and to administer these activities in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by law.